When: Thursday, December 6, 2018 09:00 - Thursday, December 6, 2018 12:30
Where: European Parliaments Buildings, Brussels, Room P1A002
The first segment of the event will have the title: EU, Israel and European Jewry - the next fifteen years.
It will be the 15th anniversary symposium of the ECI, an organization founded in 2003 to combat anti-Semitism in Europe and promote good relations between the European Union and Israel. We will examine:
- The current attitude in Europe towards the Jewish communities and the State of Israel
- How EU-Israel relations have evolved in the last fifteen years.
- The outlook of EU-Israel relations for the next 15 years
Among the speakers will be:
- Leading EU-personalities
- Jewish and Christian community leaders
The second segment of the event will be titled: The future of Israel – EU relations and from Horizon 2020 to Horizon Europe.
It will focus on the possibilities of collaboration between Israel and the EU in the field of innovation as the Union is developing its new research and innovation programme: Horizon Europe.
Invited speakers include:
- Representatives of the European Commission
- Members of the Knesset
- Representatives of the Israel Innovation Authority
- Representatives of the Mission of Israel to the EU and NATO
- Representatives of leading Israeli companies on the field of innovation
This page will be updated continuously with more information.
Register Now chevron_right