Monday, February 26, 2018
ECPM is looking for an intern Communications Assistant to provide administrative support to our office and help implement internal and external communication strategies.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail. Editing and writing company materials will be an important part of your job. If you also have administrative and marketing experience together with knowledge of international politics, we’d like to meet you.
The internship is for at least three days a week for a period of four months (with a possibility of extension). You will be located at our office in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, and there is a small remuneration fee available. Your starting date can be discussed.
- Help implement internal and external communication strategies
- Provide administrative support to events
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, updates)
- Draft ECPM Yearbook 2017
- Assist in maintaining web content
- Update databases and media lists
- Track projects and media exposure
- Facilitate effective internal communications
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Christian identity
- Hands-on attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written) in English
- Communication abilities in German and French are a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
- Solid editing and researching skills
- Organizational skills
Please send your letter of application and resume to Mrs. Maria van Oost at firstname.lastname@example.org before March 12, 2018.